Bloating Tea Bundle
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Feeling Bloated? Try Our Bloating Relief Tea Bundle!
Bloating is a common digestive issue that can be caused by a variety of factors, including eating too quickly, consuming certain foods, and stress. While bloating is usually harmless, it can be uncomfortable and embarrassing.
Our Bloating Relief Tea Bundle is the perfect way to soothe your digestive system and reduce bloating naturally. This bundle includes five powerful herbs that work together to reduce gas, relieve bloating, and promote digestive health.
This tea bundle easily equips you with the tools needed to assist you with decreasing and relieving bloating & gas. In this bundle you'll receive the following:
- 1 oz of Teatox (Herbal) Click here to read more
- 1 oz of Jazzy White (Low Caffeine) Click here to read more
- 1 oz of Bloating Special Tea Blend
Note: Our teas are sold by weight and not volume. Generally speaking each ounce makes about 6-8 cups; however our fluffier teas will make 8-10 cups.
Bloating Specialty Blend is Jayida (Good) for:
Chamomile is a calming herb that is known for its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. Studies have shown that chamomile can help to relax the digestive muscles and reduce gas and bloating.
Fennel is a digestive herb that is known for its carminative properties. Carminatives help to expel gas from the digestive system. Studies have shown that fennel can help to reduce gas and bloating, especially after eating a heavy meal.
Lemon balm is a calming herb that is known for its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. Studies have shown that lemon balm can help to relax the digestive muscles and reduce gas and bloating.
Milk thistle is a liver-supporting herb that is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Studies have shown that milk thistle can help to improve liver function and reduce inflammation in the digestive system. This can help to reduce gas and bloating.
- Mint is a digestive herb that is known for its carminative properties. It is also known for its antispasmodic properties. Studies have shown that mint can help to reduce gas and bloating, especially after eating a heavy meal.
- Teatox (No Caffeine): Yellow dock root, spearmint, sarsaparilla root, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and licorice root.
- Jazzy White (Low Caffeine): https://jayidache.com/products/jazzy-white?_pos=1&_sid=6454e9d6f&_ss=r
- Inflammation-Reducing and Swelling-Relieving Tea (No Caffeine): lemon balm, mullein, nettle, chamomile, moringa, blueberry.
Note: we source our ingredients from organic, local, and fair-trade supplier
• (3) 1-ounce pouches, approximately 18-24 servings
• Recommended serving size: 2 teaspoons for every 8-10 ounces of water
• Recommended to use the second steep tea as the water content for a steam facial, or hand and foot soak.
Chamomile: A Review of Its Phytochemistry, Pharmacological, and Toxicological Properties: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6416673/
Fennel and Its Health Benefits: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4799403/
Lemon Balm: A Review of Its Traditional Use, Phytochemistry, Pharmacology, and Toxicology: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6956911/
Milk Thistle and Its Health Benefits: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5917590/
- Mint and Its Health Benefits: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4799403/
Disclaimer: Jayida Ché products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult with your healthcare provider before consuming, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any underlying health conditions. These teas are not intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment.
If you experience any adverse reactions after consuming these teas, please stop using them immediately and consult your healthcare provider.