Charge Up (Low Energy/Fatigue Tea Bundle)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Do you feel like you're constantly running on empty? Do you have trouble staying focused and motivated? If so, you're not alone. Millions of people struggle with low energy and fatigue every day.
But there's good news! There are natural herbs that can help you boost your energy levels and fight fatigue. Our Low Energy and Fatigue Tea Bundle is a unique blend of herbs that have been shown to improve energy levels, reduce fatigue, and promote overall well-being.
This tea bundle easily equips you with the tools needed to assist you in having a little more pep in your step and give your body the energy it needs from the inside out. is. In this bundle you'll receive the following:
- 1 oz of Charged Up (Herbal Blend)
- 1 oz of Energy Adjustment (Green Tea) Click here to read more
- 1 oz of Teatox (Herbal Blend) Click here to read more
Note: Our teas are sold by weight and not volume. Generally speaking each ounce makes about 6-8 cups; however our fluffier teas will make 8-10 cups.
Charged Up Specialty Blend is Jayida (Good) for:
- Oregon grape root: is a traditional Native American herb that has been used for centuries to improve energy levels and reduce fatigue. It is also known to boost the immune system and improve digestive health.
- Ashwagandha: is an adaptogenic herb, which means that it helps the body adapt to stress. It is also known to improve energy levels, reduce fatigue, and promote mental clarity and focus.
- Ginger: is a versatile herb with many health benefits, including improved energy levels and reduced fatigue. It is also known to improve digestion and reduce inflammation.
- Mullein: is a traditional herb that has been used for centuries to improve respiratory health. It is also known to improve energy levels and reduce fatigue.
- Nettle: is a nutrient-dense herb that is known to improve energy levels, reduce fatigue, and boost the immune system. It is also a good source of iron, which can help to improve oxygen circulation and reduce fatigue.
- Blueberries: are a delicious and nutritious fruit that is known to improve energy levels and reduce fatigue. They are also a good source of antioxidants, which can help to protect the body from damage.
- Charged Up (No Caffeine) Oregon grape root, ashwagandha, ginger, mullein, nettle, blueberry.
- Energy Adjustment (Medium Caffeine): green tea, mint, eleuthero root, schisandra berry, ginkgo leaf, Gotu Kola, licorice root, ginger, and Matcha.
- Teatox (No Caffeine): Yellow dock root, spearmint, sarsaparilla root, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and licorice root.
Note: we source our ingredients from organic, local, and fair-trade supplier
• (3) 1-ounce pouches, approximately 18-24 servings
• Recommended serving size: 2 teaspoons for every 8-10 ounces of water
Oregon Grape Root: A Comprehensive Review of Its Traditional Use, Phytochemistry, Pharmacology, and Toxicology: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7129260/
Ashwagandha: A Systematic Review, Part 1: Clinical Studies on Anxiety, Depression, Cognitive Function, Stress, and General Tonics: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5877619/
Ginger and Its Health Benefits: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4799403/
- Mullein: A Review of Its Traditional Use, Phytochemistry, Pharmacology, and Toxicology: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6956911/
- Nettle (Urtica dioica L.): A Review on Its Nutritional Composition, Pharmacological Properties, and Therapeutic Applications: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5600158/
- Blueberries and Their Health Benefits: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5488652/
Disclaimer: Jayida Ché products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult with your healthcare provider before consuming, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any underlying health conditions. These teas are not intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment.
If you experience any adverse reactions after consuming these teas, please stop using them immediately and consult your healthcare provider.