Inflammation-Reducing and Swelling-Relief Tea Bundle
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Feel Your Best with Our Inflammation-Reducing and Swelling-Relief Tea Bundle
Inflammation and swelling can be caused by a variety of factors, including injury, infection, and autoimmune disorders. While inflammation is a natural part of the body's healing process, too much inflammation can lead to pain, discomfort, and other health problems.
Our Inflammation-Reducing and Swelling-Relieving Tea Bundle is the perfect way to soothe inflammation and reduce swelling naturally. This bundle includes five powerful herbs that work together to reduce inflammation, promote healing, and relieve pain.
This tea bundle easily equips you with the tools needed to assist you with decreasing inflammation and relieving swelling. In this bundle you'll receive the following:
- 1 oz of Inflammation-Reducing and Swelling-Relieving Tea Special Blend
- 1 oz of Teatox (Herbal) Click here to read more
- 1 oz of Roobi Who (Green Tea) Click here to read more
Note: Our teas are sold by weight and not volume. Generally speaking, each ounce makes about 6-8 cups; however, our fluffier teas will make 8-10 cups.
Lemon balm: is a calming herb that is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Studies have shown that lemon balm can help to reduce inflammation in the digestive system, joints, and skin. It can also help to relieve pain and promote healing.
Chamomile: is a calming herb that is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Studies have shown that chamomile can help to reduce inflammation in the digestive system, skin, and nervous system. It can also help to relieve pain and promote relaxation.
Wild blueberries: are known for their high antioxidant content. Antioxidants help to protect the body from damage caused by free radicals, which are unstable molecules that can contribute to inflammation. Studies have shown that wild blueberries can help to reduce inflammation throughout the body, including the heart, brain, and joints.
Mullein: is a traditional herbal remedy for respiratory problems. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory and expectorant properties. Studies have shown that mullein can help to reduce inflammation in the respiratory tract, lungs, and joints. It can also help to loosen mucus and soothe irritation.
Nettle: is a nutrient-rich herb that is known for its anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties. Studies have shown that nettle can help to reduce inflammation in the body, including the joints, skin, and digestive system. It can also help to flush out toxins and relieve swelling.
- Inflammation-Reducing and Swelling-Relieving Tea (No Caffeine): lemon balm, mullein, nettle, chamomile, moringa, blueberry.
- Teatox (No Caffeine): Yellow dock root, spearmint, sarsaparilla root, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and licorice root.
- Roobi Who (Medium Caffeine): Gunpowder green tea, Rooibos, sweet notes of vanilla bean, golden turmeric, and peppercorn.
Note: we source our ingredients from organic, local, and fair-trade supplier
- (3) 1-ounce pouches, approximately 18-24 servings
- Recommended serving size: 2 teaspoons for every 8-10 ounces of water
- Recommended to use the second or third steep tea as the water content for a steam facial to further help you reduce coughs, expel mucus, and open up the lungs.
Lemon Balm: A Review of Its Traditional Use, Phytochemistry, Pharmacology, and Toxicology: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6956911/
Chamomile: A Review of Its Phytochemistry, Pharmacological, and Toxicological Properties: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6416673/
Blueberries and Their Health Benefits: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5488652/
Mullein: A Review of Its Traditional Use, Phytochemistry, Pharmacology, and Toxicology: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6956911/
- Common Nettle (Urtica dioica L.): A Review on Its Nutritional Composition, Pharmacological Properties, and Therapeutic Applications: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5600158/
Disclaimer: Jayida Ché products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult with your healthcare provider before consuming, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any underlying health conditions. These teas are not intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment.
If you experience any adverse reactions after consuming these teas, please stop using them immediately and consult your healthcare provider.