- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Boost Your Immune System and Fight the Cold with Our Tea Bundle
Feeling under the weather? Or trying to keep your immune system boosted? Our Immune Boosting Tea Bundle is the perfect way to give your immune system a boost and fight off the common cold, flu, Covid-19 and to give you relieve through asthma episodes. This bundle includes three powerful tea blend that are blended with powerhouse herbs to reduce inflammation, soothe respiratory irritation, and expel mucus.
This tea bundle easily equips you with the tools needed to assist you in through all seasons that you are prone to get a cold, cough, and more. In this bundle you'll receive the following:
- 1 oz of ImmuniTEA (Herbal) Click here to read more
- 1 oz of TLC (Herbal) Click here to read more
- 1 oz of Allergy Ally (Green Tea) Click here to read more
Note: Our teas are sold by weight and not volume. Generally speaking, each ounce makes about 6-8 cups; however, our fluffier teas will make 8-10 cups.
Immune Booster Function Bundle Jayida (Good) for:
- Lemon balm: is a calming herb that has been used for centuries to reduce anxiety and improve sleep quality. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties. Studies have shown that lemon balm can help to soothe respiratory irritation and reduce cough symptoms.
- Ginger: is a popular spice that has been used for centuries to improve digestion and circulation. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Studies have shown that ginger can help to reduce inflammation in the airways, making it an effective remedy for coughs and colds.
- Golden seal: is a traditional Native American herb that has been used for centuries to treat infections. It is known for its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Studies have shown that golden seal can help to reduce the severity and duration of cold symptoms, including cough, congestion, and sore throat.
- Mullein: is a traditional herbal remedy for respiratory problems. It is known for its anti-inflammatory and expectorant properties. Studies have shown that mullein can help to loosen mucus and soothe respiratory irritation, making it an effective remedy for coughs and bronchitis.
- Elderberry: is a traditional European herb that has been used for centuries to treat colds and the flu. It is known for its antiviral and antioxidant properties. Studies have shown that elderberry can help to reduce the severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms.
- ImmuniTEA (No Caffeine): Echinacea, nettle, mint, golden seal, black seed, lemon balm, olive leaf, lemon peel, cinnamon, elder berry/ flower, ginger and catnip.
- TLC (No Caffeine): Slippery Elm, Mullein, Ginger, Red Clover Blossom, and Lemon oil.
- Allergy Ally (Medium Caffeine) green tea, nettle, pineapple, red clover blossoms, barberry root, and eucalyptus.
Note: we source our ingredients from organic, local, and fair-trade supplier
- (3) 1-ounce pouches, approximately 18-24 servings
- Recommended serving size: 2 teaspoons for every 8-10 ounces of water
- Recommended to use the second or third steep tea as the water content for a steam facial to further help you reduce coughs, expel mucus, and open up the lungs.
Lemon Balm: A Review of Its Traditional Use, Phytochemistry, Pharmacology, and Toxicology: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6956911/
Ginger and Its Health Benefits: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4799403/
Golden Seal and Its Health Benefits: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5917590/
Mullein: A Review of Its Traditional Use, Phytochemistry, Pharmacology, and Toxicology: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6956911/
- Elderberry and Its Health Benefits: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5449577/
Disclaimer: Jayida Ché products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult with your healthcare provider before consuming, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any underlying health conditions. These teas are not intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment.
If you experience any adverse reactions after consuming these teas, please stop using them immediately and consult your healthcare provider.